Two Buildings Closed At Hocking College Due To Carbon Monoxide< < Back to
Two buildings at Hocking College are closed at Hocking College due to a carbon monoxide leak.
Campus police say crews were doing work on the sewer system and there was a leak.
Police say they evacuated both John Light and Oakley Halls as a safety precaution.
The buildings have been closed since about 11:30 am and are scheduled to reopen around 1:30 pm.
Students were not in the buildings.
Summer session ended last week and fall classes don't start for two weeks.