Athens Fire Sends Family Of Four To Hospital

By
Taylor Pool

Dateline
Updated Thu, Feb 23, 2012 8:02 am

A family of four is being treated at O'Blenness Hospital for smoke inhalation after their house caught fire in Athens this morning.

Firefighters say they got the call just after 1 a.m.

The fire at 56 Mulligan Road caused about $150,000 in damage to the structure and $50,000 in damage to the contents of the home.

One of the people who lived in the home is also being treated for a dislocated shoulder.

Names aren't being released yet.
   

Tags: