Ohio Man’s 18 Dogs Poisoned With Antifreeze< < Back to
Authorities say an Ohio man's 18 dogs were poisoned with antifreeze, and that one of them has died.
Seventy-three-year-old Don Butts says he has no idea who would have poisoned his Labrador retrievers in their outdoor kennels in Gratiot, about an hour east of Columbus in Licking County.
Butts called the Licking County Sheriff's Office about the poisoning after one of the dogs began showing symptoms Friday. That dog died.
Three of the others are reportedly in bad shape. The dogs are being treated at Mastersons Veterinary Clinic in Somerset.
Butts is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.