A morning fire destroyed the home of a Laurelville resident today in Hocking County. Rick Miller was out of town visiting family when he got a call from the Laurelville Volunteer Fire Department. He rushed back to his home on SR 663 near Sr 374 in Hocking Hills to find the charred remains of his house. The Laurelville Fire Department says nobody was injured and the electrical fire started in the living room due to a space heater. Miller says the home belonged to his parents before him and all of the family photos and memorabilia were lost.
Hocking County House Fire< < Back to
A morning fire destroyed the rural home of a Laurelville resident