Week 2 Power Rankings: TVC-Hocking< < Back to
1, Trimble Tomcats 1-1, (1-0) | Last Rank: 2 | Next opponent: vs. South Gallia
The Tomcats bounced back from a Week 1 defeat, beating Belpre 34-0. With the assistance of Justice Jenkins and Bryce Guthrie, Trimble has its sights set on re-taking control of the conference.
- Miller Falcons 2-0, (2-0) | Last Rank: 4 | Next opponent @ Millersport
The Falcons hold the best record in their conference after blanking Eastern 28-0. Miller has already doubled its win total from last season.
- Waterford Wildcats 1-1, (1-1) Last Rank: 7 Next opponent: vs. Fort Frye
Waterford finds itself in good standing after a stunning 34-0 shutout against Wahama, largely thanks to Issac Huffman and Dalton Ball leading the way.
- Wahama White Falcons 1-1, (0-1) | Last Rank: 1 | Next opponent: @ Southern
Wahama struggled on both sides of the ball against Waterford, making mental mistakes and failing to gain any momentum on offense.
- South Gallia Rebels 1-1, (1-0) | Last Rank: 5 | Next opponent: @ Trimble
South Gallia’s offense was clicking on all cylinders last week, beating Federal Hocking 44-13. Quarterback Landon Hutchinson has been a dynamic playmaker this season and will have to continue to be so against a stingy Trimble defense.
- Southern Tornadoes 1-1, (0-0) | Last Rank: 3 | Next opponent: vs Wahama
Southern hopes to come back rejuvenated after their 30-20 loss against the Frontier Cougars. This may be easier said than done with a Wahama team coming to town with something to prove.
- Belpre Golden Eagles 0-2. (0-1) | Last Rank: 8 | Next opponent: @ Federal Hocking
With a 34-0 loss behind them, Belpre has a prime opportunity to pick up win No. 1 against a struggling Federal Hocking team.
- Eastern Eagles 0-2, (0-1) | Last Rank: 9 | Next opponent: vs River Valley
The good news: Eastern’s defense improved upon its week one performance. The not so great news: the unit still allowed 28 points. Offensively, Eastern’s offense has only mustered up six points.
- Federal Hocking Lancers 0-2, (0-1) Last Rank: 6 Next opponent: vs. Belpre
Through two games, Federal Hocking’s defense is allowing 44.5 points per game, while its offense has scored a grand total of 13 points.