Medical Supply Donation Program Established in Ross and Pike Counties< < Back to
CHILLICOTHE, OH (WOUB) — Businesses and community members in Ross and Pike counties now have several ways to help local health care workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. People can donate money, medical supplies or make homemade masks to support medical staff at Adena Health System.
The Adena Health Foundation established a COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund which will be used to provide emergency assistance in support all Adena Health System facilities and those delivering care to those in need during this pandemic.
Adena is now also accepting donations of certain medical supplies. Supplies that will be accepted include:
- Masks — N-95 masks, surgical masks, procedure masks with or without face shields
- Eyewear — medical or laboratory goggles and glasses
- Gowns — medical-grade protective gowns, isolation gowns
- Gloves — nitrile exam gloves, surgical gloves
- Hand sanitizer—greater than 60% alcohol
- Sanitizer wipes (Clorox)
Homemade masks are also being accepted.
Donations may be dropped off at Adena hospital locations in Chillicothe, Greenfield and Waverly between 2-3 p.m. seven days a week.
Special arrangements for supply drop offs can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Adena Health Foundation donation programs, visit adena.org/covid19donate.