Wolf Tree Collective promotes social and cultural renewal by integrating education, community, health and the arts for all ages. Wolf Tree Collective is a project of Appalachian Progressive Education Center, a registered non-profit.
JUROR: Emily Mantell is an artist/art historian from Ohio University School of Art + Design obtaining a degree in Art History through the Honors Tutorial College and a B.A in Studio Art. She has worked as a gallery assistant for the Ohio University Art Galleries and will move back to New York after graduation to continue a career in curating and gallery administration.
For more information and to submit works, click here: https://goo.gl/forms/urJIX9W9o57FJxi82
● Submission Deadline: Wednesday, March 20 by 5 p.m.
● Announcements: You will be notified via email of acceptance status by Wednesday, March 22 by 5 p.m.
● Accepted Work Drop Off: Monday, March 27 & Tuesday, March 28, 5 – 9 p.m.
○ If shipping work, must be delivered by Tuesday, March 28.
● Reception: Friday, March 31 from 5 – 7 p.m.
● Exhibition Dates: Friday, March 31 – Sunday, April 30
● Pick-Up Work: Monday, May 1, 1 – 5 p.m or by appointment.
○ Shipped work will be returned the week of May 1.
SUBMISSION FEE: $5 for up to 3 pieces. Payments may be made through PayPal on the entry form.
ACCEPTED WORKS: Artwork of all media will be accepted, but preference will be given to works that are wall mount ready. This includes video, film and projection. Artist is responsible for providing display media. No works in-progress will be accepted. Works must be ready to hang.