Week 5 Power Rankings: TVC-Hocking< < Back to
- Trimble Tomcats 4-1 (4-0) | Last Rank: 1 | Next Opponent: Vs. Wahama
Justice Jenkins’s 232 yards on 22 carries kept the Tomcats rolling to a 56-14 rout of Miller, reasserting themselves as the team to beat in the conference.
- Miller Falcons 4-1, (3-1) | Last Rank: 2 | Next Opponent Vs. Hannan
Losing to Trimble is not detrimental, mostly because everyone in the conference does it, but Miller’s match-up against Belpre in week seven could provide a clearer indication of where Miller stands.
- Belpre Golden Eagles 3-2 (3-1) | Last Rank: 3 | Next Opponent: Vs. South Gallia
The Golden Eagles have managed to counteract their first two losses, stringing together a three-game winning streak with a 42-6 rout of Southern as the latest win.
- Eastern Eagles 2-3 (2-1) | Last Rank: 7 | Next Opponent: Vs. Waterford
Eastern’s 26-21 win over South Gallia was the closest game in which Eastern participated all season. Its other four games, in which the Eagles went 1-3, were decided by an average of 43 points.
- South Gallia Rebels 2-3 (1-2) | Last Rank: 4 | Next Opponent: @ Belpre
The Rebels have been all over the map. Their results are as follows: one point loss, 31-point win, 32-point loss, 21-point win, five point loss.
- Southern Tornadoes 2-3 (1-2) | Last Rank: 5 | Next Opponent: @ Federal Hocking
The Tornadoes struggled to find a momentum on either side of the ball during their 42-6 loss to Belpre.
- Waterford Wildcats 2-3, (1-2) | Last Rank: 6 | Next Opponent @ Eastern
The Wildcats picked up a confidence boost win over Frontier.
- Wahama White Falcons 2-3, (1-3) | Last Rank: 8 | Next Opponent: @ Trimble
A 31-point performance against Federal Hocking was just what the doctor ordered after a three-game skid.
- Federal Hocking Lancers 0-5 (0-4), Last Rank: 9 Next Opponent vs. Southern
The Lancers are averaging just 11.4 points per contest.