Ask the Ohio Valley ReSource your Questions about Coronavirus< < Back to
ATHENS, Ohio (OVR) — The Ohio Valley ReSource and its seven partner stations in Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia have mobilized to cover the coronavirus pandemic health threat and the profound effects it is having on how we live in the region.
This is an anxious, bewildering time, and we know you have a lot of questions. We want to help answer them.
Ask your question below and the ReSource journalists will try their very best to find an answer.
Updated information on testing and confirmed cases of coronavirus in Ohio, as well as actions
to limit the spread of the virus, resources for services and economic support, and a hotline
number for those who think they may have been exposed.
The DOH makes the following recommendations to protect yourself from illness:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry hands with a clean towel or air dry hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
Ohio’s coronavirus call center is open to answer questions from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. The hotline number is 1-833-4-ASK-ODH or 1-833-427-5634.