- This event has passed.
‘Truth or Myth’ Guided Walking Tour
October 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$15
Tickets are selling quickly for our 90-minute guided walking tour on Oct. 2 in downtown Lancaster, Ohio.
Meet costumed re-enactors who will tell stories about amazing characters from Lancaster’s history. You will then vote whether the stories are really true. And don’t worry; group leaders will have the answers.
• Tickets are $15 per person. Buy yours by calling 740-654-9923 or visiting our website www.FairfieldHeritage.com.
• Tour times are 6pm (SOLD OUT), 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, and 8pm.
• Only 15 tickets are available for each time slot.
• Please wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella if it looks like rain.
• Yes, you have to wear a mask during the tour.
• We plan to hold this tour rain or shine – short of a blizzard, tornado, tsunami, meteor strike or some other act of God because it is 2020. In that case, we’ll cheerfully issue a refund.
All proceeds benefit the Fairfield County Heritage Association, a nonprofit organization that owns and operates the Sherman House Museum and the Georgian Museum; champions preservation and revitalization; and offers historic programming, like this tour.