- This event has passed.
Diminished Views by Aaron Cameron Muntz
November 5 @ 12:00 pm - November 9 @ 5:00 pmFree
The Chaddock Morrow Gallery is pleased to announce the exhibition, Diminished Views by Aaron Cameron Muntz.
On exhibit October 30-November 30, 2019
Open Tuesday-Saturday 12-5 p.m.
Opening Reception, October 31 4-6 p.m.
Admission is FREE
Aaron Cameron Muntz graduated from the Ohio University School of Visual Communication in 1998 and has been working as a commercial photographer in New York City since 2005. Best known for his commercial still and motion work with fashion and beauty products, as well as food, Aaron purposefully creates artful, graphic work with a sense of light and direction. The images display an understanding and application of art history and the concepts presented often leave the viewer with more questions than answers. Applying color theory and a unique perspective, along side unexpected subjects and compositions, Aaron embraces the perfectly imperfect.
• 2017 PDN The Look, first place, still life/accessories
• 2016 International Motion Arts Awards
• 2016 PDN Taste, winner, personal work
• 2016 Chasing Light article, The Changing Landscape of Content Creation
• 2016 American Photography 32, one chosen image
• 2016 Layers Magazine article, Eat Your Heart Out
• 2015 PDN The Look, winner, still life/accessories
• 2014 Kontinent Awards, honorable mention, advertising
• 2013 HasselbladBron, Photographer Profile
• 2008 American Photography 24, two chosen images
• 2004 PDN PhotoServe Editor’s Choice, Shawn Smith
• 2003 American Photography 19, one chosen image
• 2002 American Photography 18, two chosen images