Beverly Toddler Dies In Bathtub< < Back to
A Beverly toddler is dead after a household member left the boy unattended in a bathtub.
The household member told police the toddler was taking a bath when he left him to make a snack.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office says the two-year-old boy was found unresponsive in the bathtub by the family member on Monday.
The toddler was taken to Marietta Memorial Hospital before being transferred to a Columbus hospital and put on life support.
No further details are being released at this time and the case remains under investigation.