OU Drops In Annual Ranking Of Top Party Schools< < Back to
Ohio University dropped four spots in this year’s Princeton Review rankings of top 20 party schools in the country.
OU was on the top of the list in 2011, dropped to third last year and is now seventh on the list released Monday.
The University of Iowa is this year’s top party school according to the annual review. The school was second last year. West Virginia University which topped the list in 2012 dropped to fourth.
The Princeton Review asked 126,000 students in nationwide survey to rate their school in several categories.
Here is the list:
1. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
2. University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
3. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Ill.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown W.V.
5. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
6. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
7. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
8. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
9. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
10. Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
11. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
12. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
13. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
14. University of Mississippi, University, Miss.
15. University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
16. Miami University of Ohio, Oxford, Ohio
17. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
18. Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
20. University of Oregon, Eugene, Ore.